Bye bye 2012, hello 2013!

Happy New Year everyone~ How was your new year eve?
I went to cinema with my best friend to see The Hobbit, it's a great movie! I don't know how long is the movie actually but we feel like we spent almost 3 hours to watch it! o_o



It wasn't so cold, i went out with my outfit but ending put it in my bag. haha
- T-shirt DIVIDED - H&M
- Demin shirt - offbrand
- Simple baggy pants - Zipia
- Black beanie - Zipia
- Sneakers NEO Adidas
- Cosmopolitan bag



The only thing i bought is JILLE december because there is a make-up bag Tsumori Chisato AND .. SHINee Talk 2 You ~ *o* 



Comments

  1. Hey ! Happy new year to you too !
    I saw the hobbit too but I was really disappointed... Oh well !

    Keep in touch :)
    http://www.melolimparfaite.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! :) Je suis française. XD
      J'ai trouvé que le film était bien dans l'ensemble, surtout les décors!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto