Maybe it's the fate...


So, our team passed our oral exam wednesday, and thursday I got a small package from my pal from Philippines.
I lmao when I opened because, our project was dealing with Hippies, and I got 2 colorful bracelets just a day later. Too bad I didn't got them a day earlier, but.. deal with it.



Everything is cute~ Especially Jaira's handwirting~ o_o 
I can't help but praise, because it's super well wrote, like on computer. (Very similar to Futura LT)

I wearing them everyday~~ kekeke

Anyways, I'M IN VACATION FOR 2 WEEKS, OH YEAH. 
BUT, those.. mean teacher gave us a bunch of homework, true story. I feel like I never had this much, because there are a lot of tests too because we missed it for our project sake. 
Now we have to catch on etc.. TT_TT Crying or not?!


If you want to see our outfit, I looked like this for our exam:



And I changed into this for the conference:



LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto