Drop dead clothing

Wearing my Drop Dead knit wear I received few days ago! I love it! ♥




Shirt - Offbrand
Knit Wear - Drop Dead
Short - H&M
Tights - Uniqlo
Creepers - New Look




Went to the theater with my class to see Solness le constructeur, the girl who played Hilde was like Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter, lol. All the craziness~
It was freaking good! ♥


Went I was back home, it was so dark outside! I almost missed my stop lol. It was too dark, I couldn't see if I arrived or not and I was listening to music so I couldn't hear. è_è

....
...

Everything I ate last month and this month! Urgh... Need a diet. 


Let's not forget the pizza:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto