Like a tourist - May 1st




One of my favorite place is Le pont des Arts, because .. Idk, it's quite, there's barely people during morning.


Top - Banana Fish
Maxi dress - off brand second hand
Sneakers - Converse
Bag - Cosmopolitan



We went to Opéra, and they were holding some.. event? 
Then we went to eat our brunch then our meal. lol 


The best friend is having a punk pose and I was like "What are you doing? =_= ' "
She was like "I'm not going to sit there.."  Whatever...


Took a photo for a couple and they asked us if we also wanted a pic, of course we didn't declined!



Before going to Montmatre, I saw Maison Larnicol, a very affordable chocolaterie, I was determined to buy some macarons for the bff when foing down coz she never ate some. 
Even if I have no much money left. haha
But actually, she was taking a lot of chocolate and I was like "Slow down, it gonna be expensive...." ; she told me "It's ok, we're gonna share them." then continue to take a lot. And I didn't wanted her paying for my part too so I took another bag for myself. 
Then, buying macarons, I was like "Go! You can have 6 macarons, I'm paying for it!" And she was like "No!  Forget it, I'm paying for it." And we ended up with 5 macarons, 2 was mine and paid by the bff herself. è_è


Sharing some awesome pièces montées! 

And conclusion after we ate several choco, the Rochers; Olives; Moules; Graines de Café are the best. Forget the rest if you don't want to spend a lot of money like us. lol
(She spent something like 15€ and me 2€80. I took 3 square of choco and 1 rocher, lol)


I bought a lot of things actually, but I'm not sharing the picture because it's for a present. Secret.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto