Melissa fever


I had one pair of Melissa x Vivienne Westwood 3 straps shoes, but they were too small for me. I sold them last week since my aunt bought me 2 pair of Melissa shoes! :DD 
Best present ever! 
I love V.W & Melissa so much! Plus, they smell so good. haha




 I love this pair sooooo much, they're so cute, unfortunately, they're a bit too small for me... ㅠㅅ ㅠ 
But it's ok since it's some flip flop!

Last nice outfit I made, lol. 
Top - Lulu Guinness x Uniqlo
Short - Vintage Carroll
Tights - Uniqlo
Shoes - New Look 
Accessories - KPP x Mameshiba ; Skelton hand (offbrand)



And to end with detials, my new nail art based on EXO! 
I wanted to prove that it was much cooler than their stickers but.. well, didn't had any inspiration, lol. 
Too bad! 


Gold and white, best choice ever.. lol, like it a lot! Xiumin's logo! ♥
(also made Luhan's but.. aish, too much details for a small finger nail! ㅎ,ㅎ )

Don't miss the repackage of EXO's XOXO album! August 5th! I'm gonna order mine's too! :D
(Yeah, actually I'm not much happy, I thought I could save my money ya know, for 3 songs I'm gonna buy it once again.. FML)

Mostly used KIKO nail lacquer! They're cheap and chic and perfect for nail art! :D 
Used a glittery Claire's nail lacquer too. 



Oh and, saw an interesting post on Michelle Phan's site, about a trick to eat less, here!

That's it for now! I made a lot of purchases but I'll save it for later. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto