DIY : How to make a 'medical' eyepatch


So one of my friend did a request: Do a medical type eyepatch, coz he thrown his old one.
(and now need one for cosplay)
Accepted the challenge even though I never try to make one, always thought that you just need few clicks on the web and buy it. 


So all you need is:

● Gauze
● Plaster? (or how do you call it?)



Double the gauze and cut to the size you want.
Then place it down on the plaster and approximately cut the plaster for the double of your piece of gauze. (Obviously..) 


Then.. TRAP THE GAUZE INTO IT! lol
Make sure to leave some place around it! (~1cm) Then cut the excess!


Then of course you need to place it on your eye so cut some elastic band, make 4 holes and.. well..

So before you'll say it's weird, I let some space but the eyepatch looks different, it's normal because: The eyepatch were a bit too big with the excess, I didn't want to make a new one so I decided to cut down all the excess and make it like her old one, which exactly looks the same. LOL
FAILED.



So I hope that this DIY is gonna be useful for you~~ 
I think it would be good to use it for cosplay, like the girl in 'Another' or.. I dunno the casual Ciel Phantomhive..

NB: Almost wrote "DIE" instead of "DIY", lol... Would be awkward


And don't hesitate to drop a commet below for another DIY or I don't know.. I'm quite good with DIY, well, since a cosplayer NEED to be good with those things, right? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto