「There is no tomorrow」


Aww, I'm so busy and I have nothing interesting to post! So I'm gonna share a vid I'm watching a lot since .. few days ago. It's not very new but it's 「Now」(There is no tomorrow) of Trouble Maker!


To be honest I'm neither a fan of Trouble Maker nor Beast nor 4 Minutes. lol But this time I think the concept is really cool and the outfits!! They are so amazing!

If you watched or if you're gonna watch the Live performance, they're always changing outfit, from the Biker leather jacket, leopard printed vest to the harness dress etc... ((o(*゚▽゚*)o))
It's so inspiring! I always love the tartan check print, leopard print, ripped jeans.. It's always fashionable and never outdated! I'm only talking about the fashion.. lol


Here is a example ( quickly picked on New Look website)



A bi-fabric jacket ( 50€)
Velvet dress (now 19€ in sale)
Stacks of bracelet (12€)
Some straps heels (35€)

122€ worth for the whole, pretty expensive.. lol 


And for the song itself, uhm.. I like the lyrics, the title too, make me think of the punks. "No future"

And I also did a make up inspired by Hyuna's:



That's all~~ I hope that I can write something better next time! T_T



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto