Unsignificant cosplay WIP and news


I didn't do much recently so I don't have any tutorial or review to show you.
I'm on holidays now so I using this time to finish my cosplay, especially for Shingeki no Kyojin. So actually I bought quite a lot and used all my money mostly on material and fabrics.

I bought a new headphone and a pair of striped socks for Arisugawa cosplay (Fukumenkei Noise) and Kureha cosplay (Monochrome shounen shoujo). Too engrossed into Ryoko Fukuyama sensei mangas, haha.





And taking my cosplay hobby seriously, I also order some samples for Kureha's usamimi.
I still don't know which color would be fit for her ears.. I don't have enough colored drawing of she.. è_è





I also went to buy some fabrics, ended up buying very expensive one: fake leather for Levi's cosplay and some nice poplin grey fabric for his shirt and some nowenven fabric for "a base". 
Here's a pic of my WIP.



I also bought some cream. Always wanted to try Kose's Sekkisei collection.. 
Still not opening it, hehe.




And to have a little money, I also did this pair of garters for a friend of mine. 
If you're interested.. You can leave a comment below. I don't have money anymore, lol.


And today I also started to make a body harness. wtf
I was supposed to finish my cosplay...




Just showing quickly how I'm doing lately. Next time if I have enough pictures I'll do a review of Etude House Bubble hair color on blonde hair people! :)
And if I receive my things to finish my 3DMG I can also share some tips if some are interested.

Well.. Actually I have nothing to say. I'm really happy that I could finally have a break from school, we were really busy especially the last 2 weeks, doing all sort of things such as attending bunch of economics conferences in different places around Paris, including at school, in a hotel etc... lol

(And now I can joke around telling you that in luxury places, the bathroom is already behind a mirror. lol. You will really have a hard time to find them if there's nobody going to the bathroom. You have to look at the handle and actually there's a "Lady" or "Men" inscribed on it.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto