EOS Dolly Eyes in Brown color - REVIEW (Circle Lenses)


I bought those lenses for Shiro (No game no life cosplay), because she kinda has golden eyes so I wanted something yellowish but not too yellow so it would turn strange.

The Dolly Eyes (EOS) collection is very opaque, the color is quite vibrant. The diameter is 15mm.
Make sure you know that before you buy it. It's very suitable for cosplay but not much for a daily life use!






The difference between with/without lens.
Even if it says the diameter is 15mm, I can hadly believe it, the size is not far from a normal eye.






Overall: 4,5/5
I don't know why but I don't find EOS CL very comfortable. I tried them outside of cosplay, despite being on the right side, the lenses keep moving.
And like all EOS lenses, I don't know why but when you're wearing it the first time, you'll keep seeing the color of your lenses.. which is super annoying and uncomfortable. So you better wear them few time and try to adjust your eyes to them before putting them for a long period!

Other than that, as I said, they are super opaque and the color is quite vibrant so it's quite nice for cosplay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto