Mind if I slither in?..

Yup, I am also a fan on Harry Potter. 
Lately I purchased the whole coffret of Harry Potter books, 
I think that's a great ocasion to present to you my outfit inspired from my house. 
If I was at Hogwarts I believe I would definitly belong to Slytherin. 
Well, at least on Pottermore, I am a Slytherin.



If some people dislike Slytherin, I like that house.
Slytherins are described as cunning, ambitious, born winner that would anything to achieve their goals. In short, they are pretty cool. But well... haters gonna hate.
Plus..Merlin was also a Slytherin.


(yes, proud Slytherin I am, my laptop is also branded my house's logo)



I did an outfit that is rather cosy and casual (to stay at home) that fits the house's color: 
green and grey/silver.
Might be great to go out like this in summer but nowadays it's too cold for that, haha.


My inner otaku love derived products from my favorites animes, movies and such.
For people who are like me,  I lately discovered Loot Crate which offer you a monthly box subscription box with all sort of derived merch!
But you can have various type of boxes, for your pets, anime based box or also the Loot for her box which offer apparels/accessories inspired from movies etc. 
(tbh, the good part is that it's free of shipping fees..!)


 I am always very curious about my Hogwarts mates' house, if you were at Hogwarts, 
which house do you think you belong to? :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto