25/100

SALES ~ Not so happy though. Why? ->
- Average of my class : 25/100 at the last maths test, true story. Myself, i got a RIDICULOUS mark, i don't even want to say how much i got. Functions.. It'll be our death..

- I got a lot of cavities, and I'm so going to cry. I don't even eat sweets or drink sweet beverage etc..
(My friends are stuffing sweets 24h a day and have no cavity or only 1-2.)

- While sleeping, i hurt my back, i can hardly move now.. WTF?

and so on.... You got it, lot of troubles...




Anyways, i still went to shopping a little and bought few items:




Today's outfit, it's so cold in Paris~~ TT_TT


Offbrand demin shirt
Pullover - Liz Lisa
Jeans - Uniqlo
Necklace - H&M
Black beanie - Zipia (korean brand)
Silver Creepers - New Look




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto