プリリン マスコツトつき!!

My friend wanted to drink a japanese lemonade, so i was like "Ok, let's grab it at a store I know.".
But once there, i was like "Uhmm.. Let's drop by the library first, 'kay?"


Guess what? Spent all my money there, well, 80% of my money then I spent my 2 last euros into a Banana milk and a Chocolate nama daifuku.... Whatever...



A Puririn strap with the Nodame Cantabile 18!!! Awww!! Only bought it for the strap, i don't even read japanese (at least, only few words)
I still want a lot of things from here but i didn't brought enough money with me coz i didn't plan to buy something. è_è



Ace Mart are selling Banana Milk again!! + McDonald are doing banana frappés!!
=
I'm very happy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto