Truth or Dare?

This tuesday was Mardi Gras, even if our high school don't "celebrate" it, my friend and I was like "Last year we couldn't because we were in vacation but this year, we'll make sure to do something!"

I sold a lot of my lolita dresses since I quit, only left 2 replicas and 2 dresses. So this was my outfit:



T-shirt: UniqloxMILK
Cardigan/Vest: Uniqlo (louge wear please..)
Skirt: Replica of DDH from Angelic Pretty
Socks: Métamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes: Creepers from New Look
Accessories/Pins: 6% DokiDoki, Hello Kitty pins and.. forgot but it's from a creator, should go ask Sam if u wanna know, she was the one who sold/gave it to me (I don't even remember, urgh...).



Sale? What is it? I totally gave up and went to buy some things I wanted.





A bonus, lol : 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto