Blue & Red


Since I  knew Marc Jacobs would design Diet Coke bottles, I ran to buy them!
Lucky, there were the three design! ♥

I think my favorite must be the first one! keke


Today's outfit:


(Sorry, my cousin who's 7 years old took it for me. XD But she still did a great job!)

Washed demin shirt from Pull&Bear
Skinny jeans from Stradivarius
Cardigan from Autreton
Spikes bracelet from New Look



Changed my wallpaper before going back to class! 
Alice and the Pirates print (it's a screen shot I took long ago) & Luhan ♥


He look flawless and he's so handsome/cute/pretty/or whatever you want~
Ok, it have been photoshoped by idon'tknowwho, but still, he's flawless! è_è

And nail art inspi Daisy by Marc Jacobs!



Main colors for today is Blue & Red! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto