Cheesy Day

My bff told me that she want to hang out today and I was free so I told her ok. Went to the shopping mall, arrived at 10:30 something like this.. No a store were opened, wtf?! Waited until 11am.

Had a occasion to chat with a weird guy, first randomly greeted me, so I also greeted him with a "Bonjour" then when I was chatting with a friend, he stopped his tracks and stare at us. 
I was like "WTF?" but noneless continued to talk then he told me "Can you speak in chinese? Because I don't understand what you're saying now."
I was speaking in french. 
He was speaking in french to me. 
WHAT PART YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND? o_o 
Blablabla~ But he's wasn't mean, just a bit weird, he cheered me for my upcoming exams.

Do I have to look weird when posing? Guess yes. =_=
Tank top "Parental Advisor" - H&M
Denim shirt - Pull and Bear
Plain jeans - UNIQLO
Sneakers - CONVERSE
Bag - Co&Lu

Today's make up~ No photoshop, just a filter! (on Weibo)
(CL are Tricolor World Brown and lipstick Etude House OR205)


*^* Yummy Yummy, cheesy,crunchy~ Onomonomnom~ #Quick


Just bought theses things:

Ran out of shampoo, well still have my John Frieda but so precious so when I saw TONIGUY shampoo.. I'll tell you if it"s nice to use! lol
Blusher Brush because mine is dying and some notebooks from Muji because I lines and hate tiles.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto