Unpaired

The weather is nice in Paris~~ We're having some showers but it's a lot warmer!
Trade my thick coat to this:

A Longboard sleeveless jacket.




The top is from .. Cote Attitude Anglaise (something like this),
Vest - Uniqlo
Jeans - H&M
Sleeveless jacket : Longboard
Sneakers: Creeks


And remember the shoes lace I bought, I didn't knew which color I should use so at the end I mixed! 
I think unpair shoes lace is old fashioned now but I still like it! 
I don't really care if it's trendy or not, if I like it I would buy it and wear it. End of the story, lol. 

And my sneakers are not used, it's just I don't really like them, plus they're difficult to put on so that's why it ended in this state. Poor shoes.. Awww..



Last purchases, a old pair of AATP see through socks full of holes, lol. But I don't care because I can still wear them and I got some ideas! (New one are too expensive lah)
And 2 badges from Banana Fish, one of my favorite brand~ Love them ♥





 Pye pye~


N.B: TT_TT Urgh, Luhan's so perfect with his pink hair and Tao with his red hair! I want to do a new color too.. Bouh. But I don't have any time for it, I'll try hair chalk if I get to order them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto