Back to the basic


Today I got two packages in the the time! My Liz Lisa shorts and a Chocomint spider ring! 



Well, actually I'm super afrais of insects, spiders IRL but I love them for outfit, acessories etc.. It's perfect for the creepy/cute style which I like a lot! And also can be used for Halloween! haha
(I'm afraid that my mom would throw it out thinking that's a real one in a rush, lol.)



Today's outfit~ Actually it's a very very old outfit I already made .. 2 years ago. It's a tank top, a quite baggy one so it would look like sport jersey. And a zebra print pants, which is one of my favorite! 


But somehow it's too large for me now... D:

(And I took 2,5kg, didn't lost any weight or anything, wtf..)

Anyways, still 2-3 upcoming exams and I'll be fine (or not if I happen to have to repeat a year..) then in.. 2 weeks every little french student in high school would have their graduation exams~ Including me..



Psshhh, MV IS OUT, OH YEAH.
Really love it even though I'm not in fond of the intro thingy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto