ありがとう


Saw that L'avant Gardiste open a store for 2 months in Paris, rushed to buy some things. 


Bought my first bottle of Crazy Color in Platinum. New nail art~

" ありがとう " 3D rubber! Isn't it cute, is it? Bought it for a classmates/friend, she told me once she's collecting rubber, one more for her collection!
(Actually I removed the price and it's all sticky, lol)



Tank top - UniqloxVena Cava
Short - Caroll (an old old one)
Cap - Offbrand? (japanese brand or whatever)







It's still May 6th in France so.. Happy Birthday to our Baekhyun (EXO) !
I hope you had a nice day! 
I already know you got nice presents, lol. (Especially a massage chair or something like that, wtf. Do them even have enough place for all those things? o_o I was joking and said "It's not like in Harry Potter, you can stock a lot of thing in a small place"

Yes, I'm a Potterhead. Btw, Slytherins are in last place.. TT_TT I'm a shit in Potion so I can't help. Lost all the pride of being a slytherin! Just joking. We are the best!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto