"Love You"



Previously bought the Crazy Color dye but lack in bleach and guess what? Went to the mall and saw a pack of bleach~~ Overflow of hapiness. LOL 
(Actually I saw in another supermarket "30€ for a pack" and I was like "WTF? A bow is 10-11€ worth, why people whould buy a pack for 30€ if they can have it for 20-22€? Logic? None.")

I'll wait to do all the things, upcoming exams and maybe they'll gimme a bad mark because they don't like my appearance.





Today's outfit~
Nothing to say, except I felt asleep few min ago and have a short weird dream, and wake up. Almost fall down.. Uhm.. Ok... lol

Top - Offbrand
Shorts - CAROLL 
Sneakers - CONVERSE
Ring - fan goodies lol ( EXO-M - FROM EXO PLANET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto