Master Precise - Gemey Maybelline review


Maybelline launch a eyeliner with a very very fine brush, only 0.4mm ! I'm gonna finish my current 3 dots liner from Holika so I thought that was a nice occasion to buy it!

It's said that this eyeliner:
1- Have a rich color
2 - Is waterproof
3 - A Precise tip 






How fine can you line be! 



Then how about waterproof?

(For the people who's wondering what the fuck is that red line, I was trying my Shion (from NO.6) make up since I'll have a shoot for tomorrow)




Ewww.. Not waterproof at all. I just yawned and tried to get rid of my tears. I didn't even rubbed my eyes, I just slighty pressed my fingers on it.



Overall : 3/5

Indeed the color is very rich and black, must be one of the blackest liner I ever have! 
BUT if you're used to line quickly your eyes before going to school or to work or whatever, this liner will be less convenient since the tip is very very precise and fine, it's hard to finish your line in only one go. 
So you have to do it many times until you get the line as thick as you want!
Waterproof? Not at all, I bet if you cry, it'll look like your tears are black. lol 

It's kind of a pity, since when I first try it, it seems so cool and all, I can even draw on my face with it etc..
But it's even less 'waterproof' than my other no-waterproof liner! wtf?

Pretty expensive if I compare with my other liner which may not be as precise but more resistant. 

Price: I bought it for something like 8,75€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto