Weetabix chocolate cookies recipe


I bought a box of weetabix and was wondering how I was going to eat that....
First I tried to eat it with oat milk but it's all soft and disguting.. then I tried to mix it with yoghurt, not bad but.. could be better... so I tried to find some recipes on the internet..

I found on Nigella's site a recipe for Weetabix chocolate brownies here and changed it to my liking and turned them into cookies instead of brownies!

Here's my version of the recipe:


Ingredients:

4 crushed weetabix
2 tablespoon of sugar
100g of self-raising flour
100g of dessert chocolate (52% of cocoa)
50g of melted half-salt butter + 2 tbsp of oil (you can use margarine or normal butter or whatever, same!)
1 medium egg


N.B: I'm using 52% dark chocolate which is actually pretty sweet so I'm putting less sugar. But with 2 tablespoons of sugar, and it's already very sweet. I tried the recipe like this twice and I'm thinking of not putting sugar at all.

N.B 2 : By cutting the butter/margarine/oil by half is what transform them into cookies if you're wondering.

Mix everything together.
Cook at 180°c for 20 minutes.
Tadaa~

It's a bit crunchy but not too much and 2 squares are enough to fill your stomach!

Bon appétit. :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto