Otaku monthly goods #1


I've been ordering quite a lot amount of goods from Japan. In Europe we barely have official goods, artbooks etc. So every time I see something good or rare, I wouldn't be able to resist!
I rarely show what I bought but I thought I should. lol

Freshly received today from amiami! A 刀剣乱舞 Tarou Tachi kanzashi/pen and Rui Ninomiya's miniature car.


I thought that they would use a real pen and just stuff the decoration on as a cap but they actually only used a ink cartridge so it's super fine so the size is almost like a real kanzashi!! 
I was tempted to also buy the version of Jirou Tachi but.. it's quite expensive (~1500 yen) so I only chose one. 




The car is so well painted, even better than the one on the photo! 
I bought it because I'm planning to cosplay this version of Rui and thought I would maybe use the car as a prop or something. 




That's all for my 'Otaku monthly goods #1' but I'm receiving more next month and next next month...
So look forward it! :D
I swear they're gonna be the end of me! I still haven't got my scholarship so I'm totally broke right now and I'm still putting orders.. Damn myself, lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto